When I first met Amber and Bill, they had a newspaper cutout about an upcoming beer fest they thought I would like to check out. From that moment on we shared a very special bond. After shooting their engagement session, we met up for gormet pizza and craft beer! I am blessed for having such fun, quirky and sincere newlyweds! Zipping around on golf carts, first looks under twisty trees, lots of laughs and some tears are all reasons why I love doing what I do. We couldn’t have asked for a more of a beautiful day to shoot Amber and Bill’s wedding at the beautiful, Old York Country Club in my hometown of Chesterfield, NJ. Cheers!
- Venue | Old York Country Club, Chesterfield, NJWedding Dress | Casablanca Bridal
- Hair Stylist – Suzanne’s Salon – Wrightstown, NJ
- Make Up – Madison Personette
- Groom & Groomsmen Tuxes | Gianni’s – Hamilton, NJ
- Flowers | Bloomers N’ Things – Allentown, NJ
- A very special thanks to Jason for the 2nd angle and my beautiful wife, Kari for the flowers!